Wednesday 2 January 2013

Pico De Gallo

When I was thinking about what we could eat for New Year's Eve, I thought about sliders and meatballs because I have alot of ground beef in my freezer but I knew that the youngest probally wouldn't eat either of those things so I had to think of something for her. Ah! Nachos, all the kids love nachos. They love the eat and cheese but not salsa. I didn't want the cheese I wanted something fresh, instead of just meat and cheese. I don't care for store bought salsa but pico de gallo...mmmm, I love it. This is something that none of the kids like, so I would have leftovers! Yay for me! It's so simple but tastes amazing!


2 medium sized tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4 small red onion diced
2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
1 handful cilantro, chopped
juice of 1 lime
1 tsp salt

Mix it all together, taste, add more salt and lime to your own liking 

No comments:

Post a Comment