Wednesday 19 June 2013

What I Ate Wednesday #15

 
I started the James Wilson 12 week workout program on Monday and I know I'm only 3 days in but I love it. Today was my rest day and I am still eating tons! I'm trying to get my macros close to where the are supposed to be, but it's taking a bit of work. I don't think I'm eating enough at this point.
I have also started ordering food from Pfennings, a local organic farm that collects organic foods from other farms and delivers them to you house. I love waking up Wednesday mornings to a food box filled with fresh local fruits and veggies. Check out what I got today
 For my family this is enough. I usually buy a couple more bananas on the weekend and some berries from the grocery store, but this pretty much covers it!

So anyways here's what I ate today

Breakfast
This is just an Ezekiel English muffin with natural peanut butter and a few strawberries...I also had a coffee

Snack, Lunch, Snack
I knew that today I wouldn't be able to take pictures of my food before I ate it, so I took a picture before I packed it all up.

For my first snack I had 1/3 cup 0% vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with 1 scoop of protein powder, 1/2 cup blackberries and a green tea

Lunch was 6 baked chicken meatballs (extra lean ground chicken mixed with no salt added BBQ chicken seasoning), I dipped them in mustard and 1 cup cubed roasted sweet potatoes. I was so full I didn't end up eating the salad. I had another coffee as well.

My second snack was 3 hard boiled egg whites and 10 almonds

Supper
Grilled hoki fish, I'm not even sure what kind of fish that is but it's good. I added a little salt and chipotle mango seasoning. Three grilled shrimp skewers, 1 grilled peach and 1 cup of roasted broccoli.

Night Snack
Egg white pancakes, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/3 banana and 1/2 cup egg whites, I used no sugar added maple syrup and had a Lemon Blueberry Passion tea!

Well that's it! Head on over to Peas and Crayons to check out a whole bunch of other fabulous blogs!






No comments:

Post a Comment