Monday 18 March 2013

Chocolate Protein Balls


When I decided in September of 2011 that I needed to start living a healthier life I signed up for a bootcamp class. I was 179lbs. I'm only 5'4, this was way too much weight for my body. I signed up for bootcamp through Target Personal Training, the bootcamp was 1 hour 1 per week. That first bootcamp kicked my butt. My legs felt like jello halfway through and I couldn't walk without hurting until the night before the next bootcamp. Krista was exactly what I needed at the time, she pushed me to work harder and offered so much encouragement. I have taken 2 more of her bootcamps since that time. She taught me so much. I still send her questions from time to time, she always answers. It wasn't just a bootcamp that I took, it was the start to a healthier life.This recipe is her's. These little protein balls are so good. I had 36 balls after rolling them. I have them in the freezer and they are still really good after defrosting. I only added 3/4 cup of honey, and I added the cinnamon too. You have to try them, they are so easy and quick to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment