Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday Prep #4

This week I prepped for my breakfasts  and only the vegetables for my lunch. I plan on taking leftovers from supper this week to work. I started the Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer this week and have successfully completed week 1. For the first four weeks of the trainer you don't do any cardio. I love it! Unfortunately the first 2 weeks of workouts are super short, I am out of the in 20 to 30 minutes. It's great that I don't have to spend alot of time at the gym but I just never feel like I have worked enough, kind of like I am leaving halfway through my workout. I don't like that part. Anyways here's what I've got for the week!

We had roasted chicken for dinner tonight, so I shredded the breast for my lunches this week!

Buttercup Squash- Roasted with a little tiny bit of butter and brown sugar

Paleo Pumpkin  Pancake that I found on Pinterest, here's the link, I'm going to split mine into 2, it's a huge pancake!

This recipe I also found on Pinterest, I changed it up just a little, here's the original
 
Chocolate Apple Protein Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
2 cups large flake oats
1 large apple, with skin, cored and chopped small
2 scoops chocolate whey protein
4 egg whites or 1/2 cup of egg whites
1 cup no fat Greek yogurt, plain
1 tsp honey
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp sea salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and line your muffin pan. 
Mix everything in a bowl.
Pour into muffing liners
Bake 16-18 minutes

 

Is anyone else doing Live Fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment